Randy Moore, President / CEO / Board Member
Tom Shireman, Vice President of Manufacturing Operations
David Wilkins, Founder / Chief Strategy Officer / Board Member
Dr. Adam Weisenstein, Chief Technology Officer
Craig Wilkins, Executive VP / Founder / Board Member
Alan Campbell, Chief Financial Officer / Board Member
Dr. Eivind Listerud, VP of Engineering
Dr. Michael Gordon, Senior Principle Engineer
Richard Whiteley, VP of European Business Development
Allen Charkey, Consulting CTO and Technical Advisor to the Board
Kirk Plautz, Vice President Vice President of Sales and Marketing
ZAF Energy Systems (“ZAF”) was formed with the mission to develop revolutionary, high performance batteries that are safe, environmentally responsible, sustainable and economical. Today, ZAF is leveraging decades of research in zinc battery technology with the latest advances in material sciences and combining them with ZAF’s proprietary innovations. The result are break-through battery technologies that include cells that are high in energy, high in power, low in cost and weight, and provide an unsurpassed level of safety. ZAF Energy Systems (ZAF) was formed in 2011 to pursue advanced battery technologies including Rechargeable Zinc Air Battery and Rechargeable Nickel Zinc Battery technologies. Our team includes successful business executives, engineers, scientists, and technicians with extensive experience in batteries, engineering, and product development. In addition, the company has assembled a team of technical experts and a highly respected team of legal and accounting professionals.
Our mission is to deliver proven energy storage solutions. We will accomplish our mission through innovation in, and production of, safe, and sustainable battery technologies which deliver superior performance and value that results in widespread customer acceptance. Through laser focus, dedication and execution, our team is committed to improving the sustainability of our planet and the lives of millions
- Safety – We are committed to the highest level of safety for our employees and the technologies we deliver to the market.
- Quality – Our products will work as we promise them to. Many times lives depend on reliable power. We build quality into our products as if our families’ lives depend on them.
- Integrity – The foundation for any successful organization is the honesty, dependability, and reliability of its management and employees.
- Innovation – The core value of the company is to continue innovation that improves how our customers value our energy storage technologies.
- Execution – Execution is not just a motto; it is demanded, measured, and rewarded. What we commit to, we deliver.
- Sustainability – The company innovates, develops, and promotes technologies to move us toward an environmentally sustainable future.
- Passion – We perform our jobs with high levels of enthusiasm and drive.
ZAF Energy Systems Raises $22 Million From Key Strategic Investors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjXKVAv88MY&feature=youtu.be Randy Moore of ZAF Energy Systems talks batteries with Jeff Crilley on this Earth Day...
By Colleen Williamson firstname.lastname@example.org | Apr 7, 2020 CHETOPA — The thought that personal protective equipment shortfalls to Labette and surrounding counties could leave essential workers exposed to COVID-19 had Chetopa-St. Paul USD 505 and ZAF Energy Systems...